Friday, November 7, 2008

Here today gone to Bali

I left India on the red eye and flew to Bangkok, about 3 hours. The airport is a city in itself. I walked for miles and saw every shopping opportunity imaginable. Very international and cosmopolitan. As I sat sipping my first cappacino in weeks, I observed a very rich diversity in humanity. After a 3 hour layover, I traveled 4 more hours to Bali and arrived exhausted. I am delighted to say that this resort is a tropical paradise. Check out Kamandaluresort.com. Thanks Michelle Fliegouf for all the back and forth emails and for encouraging me to come here. My room has an outdoor (and indoor) sleeping platform and is surrounded with lush tropical jungle. I am looking forward to 8 days in one place. Our yoga progam starts tomorrow. Signing off, happy, tired and filled with so many great memories of my travels through India. Namaste

No comments: